Get detailed information about every transaction request attempted by Rebillia.
The overview section will contain all the informational fields associated with the transaction. This section includes:
- Transaction ID – The internal Rebillia transaction ID.
- Invoice ID – The ID of the invoice this transaction belongs to.
- Transaction Type – Whether the transaction was a sale or a refund.
- Status – The status of the transaction.
- Error Message – If applicable, the reason for the transaction to fail.
- Date – The date the transaction request was executed.
- Amount – The amount requested to collect.
- Customer – The customer account associated with the transaction.
This section will contain the payment method details used for this transaction. This section includes:
- Payment Method – The payment method uses (card on file, ACH) + an identifier (last 4 digits, routing number).
- Name on Payment Method – The name associated with the payment method.
- Expiry Date – If applicable, the expiration date of the payment method.
- Address – If applicable, the address associated with the payment method.
- Gateway – The gateway integration used to process the transaction request.
This section will contain the gateway response to the transaction request in code format.